提问

#楼主# 2 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Tvfj Crash Injures Four In Minetto
HAVELOCK 鈥?Odin was in good hands when his mother gave birth to him in a back of an ambulance.Peterborough County-City Paramedic Andy Hamilton  stanley en mexico delivered the newborn on Friday  Aug. 25  on the way to the hospital. It was a pretty exciting call,  says Hamilton.               ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW                                         Any time you get a call like that, it makes you forget about all the other crappy cal stanley mug ls and makes you feel like youre making a difference.  I just remember him  Hamilton  saying I have a bunch of pads out for the baby and heres my hand,  says Odins mother Krista Thomas.        ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW                                 Thomas was 38 weeks and five days into her pregnancy and was scheduled to have her labour induced on Sunday  Aug. 27 , but the mother of five knew time was of the essence when she had her first contraction at 5:45 p.m. at her home on County Road 30 near Havelock. I was yelling at the guy  911 dispatcher  that they better have their lights on and horns blowing,  she says.               ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW                                        She gave birth just minutes before the ambulance arrived at the Campbellford Memorial Hospital.     stanley cup price             ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW                                               If they would have been any later, that would have been in my bathroom,  Thomas observed.聽Giving birth in the back of an ambulance is rare, but it was Hamiltons fourth time delivering a baby in on Caix High-profile Georgia congressional race heads to a runoff
Local Ukrainian reflects on one year  stanley termohrnek anniversary of Russian invasionFebruary 20, 2023 Lexi Schweinert, Share T stanley cups his StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditBOWLING GREEN, Ky.-This week marks one year since Russia invaded Ukraine and amplified the war that started in 2014.聽 Many of the Ukrainians, who love their country and are hoping to go back in a couple of months find themselves wondering when they will ever go back,  said International Center of Kentucky Executive Director and CEO Albert Mbanfu.聽This is the reali stanley cup usa ty for 31-year-old Alina Kruhlii. She had lived in Ukraine her entire life, before coming to Bowling Green on sponsorship, never forgetting the day her life changed forever. I remember I left my office and left some papers. I was like tomorrow I ;ll come here and set up something and I came in four months after that,  said Kruhlii.聽She worked at the university near Kyiv.聽 The head department told us dont come. Do not come. So I went to my parents,  said Kruhlii.聽Eventually they had to leave that home as well.聽 We have air raid sirens. Heard air raid sirens and I was walking in the street to the bus stop. And air raid missiles can come and kill you just like that,  said Kruhlii.聽She ended up applying to come to the U.S. and moved here in September.聽 I found a job here. I have friends here already and I plan to live here鈥 have permission to live here for two years,  said Kruhlii.聽Most Ukrainians are here temporarily, thinking they will return once tensions c
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies