提问

#楼主# 2 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Elkr Home invasion targets elderly couple in Bel Air
The Baltimore City Department of Public Works is reaching out to 566 customers who were sent inflated water bills due to a software error.Over the weekend, they installed a software upgrade and despite extensive testing, customer support learned some bills went out with extraordinary amounts. This only affected customers who had breached payment plans.DPW stopped production of wate stanley cup r bills once the error was discovered and won t start again until the problem is fixed.The delay won t result in larger bills.Most of the 566 erroneous bills were for more than $50,000. This is not acceptable, and I am insisting we strengthen our billing safeguards,  said DPW Director Rudolph S. Chow, P.E. I have directed staff to send letters to all those customers affected by this error, and to make direct co stanley cup ntact in every case possible.  Further, customers affected by this error should know that we will make the necessary corrections and not allow this to negatively impact their account. I apologize to stanley becher  the Gbga Ohio 12 special election: No plan for O  Connor to concede in tight race
BALTIMORE  WMAR  鈥?A man wanted by the FBI for allegedly robbing eight banks was caught in the act and arrested by an off-duty police officer on Monday.The FBI says 51-year-old Fletcher Dorsett had just robbed his ninth bank, a B stanley cup ank of America in White Marsh, when off-duty Baltimore County Police officer, E. Legge arrested him as he was trying to flee.Legge was inside the bank on Honeygo Boulevard, when unbeknownst to him, Dorsett walked up to the next teller and placed a backpack on the counter.Minutes later, Dorsett left, at which point the teller said the bank had just been robbed.Officer Legge then chased after Dorsett across the bank parking lot, and was able to  stanley termosar take him into custody.The first on-duty o stanley mugs fficer to arrive, R. Cross, recognized Dorsett from the FBI s wanted listDorsett had most recently robbed a bank in Baltimore on Friday and a Wells Fargo Bank in Annapolis on October 16.RELATED: Police looking for suspect wanted for multiple bank robberiesThe FBI had been offering a
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies