提问

#楼主# 4 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Nnoq Toyota recalls 340,000 Prius hybrid cars for faulty brakes
Severe weather came through a Sykesvilleneighborhood leaving damage,trees toppled on top of cars in the quiet neighborhood. Residents said they re happy the damage wasn t worse. It didn t hit my old car, nope it had to smash my new car! Murphy s Law,  homeowner, Robert Doxzen, told WMAR 2 News. stanley cup Doxzenistaking that damage in stride. Heavywinds and rain whipped through his neigh stanley termohrnek borhood, leaving his 2017 Ford Escape destroyed. It looked liked a tornado to me. Itcame through and then jumped up,  he said,There wasno confirmation that a tornado damaged his neighborhood. SykesvilleFire Department crews canvassed thearea for damage andnow the clean up starts for those who live here. It went beside my house, it s amazing. That amazed me that it missed my houseand it kind of jumped up in the air. It came up my hill, because it s not flat there and then it hit other places in the neighb stanley cup orhood,  Doxzen.He said his neighbors also saw damage. But like him, their homes were spared. Those who saw it ha Ipnk HOSPITAL: Kids in Kansas allegedly drugged by mother would have died without help
The Maryland  stanley cups uk Zoo s thousandth penguin chick makers her debut Thursday.Millie will join the Penguin Co stanley mug ast for the first time at 9:30 a.m.The zoo announced her gender and held a naming stanley cup becher  contest in April.Her name is short for a millennium.
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies