提问

#楼主# 昨天 20:51

跳转到指定楼层
Caio Toyota recalling about 645,000 vehicles
  Tis the season for colorful chang stanley cup ing leaves, cozy sweaters, satisfying soups鈥攐h, and also those not-so-lovelycolds, allergies and sinus infections. Of course, now is also the return ofpumpkin spiceeverything.But why oh why am I tempting you with pumpkin spice if you ll be too sick to enjoy it  Well, thanks to CVS, not even illness can stop you from enjoying the wonderful fall flavor of pumpkin  stanley shop spice.The pharmacy c stanley cup hainhas introduced pumpkin spice cough drops because, honestly, why not  You understand what our phlegm-y soul needs, CVS.The cough drops were first spotted by Instagram userCandyHunting, who posted a photo and wrote,  I m pretty sure the sole reason why I ve had a sore throat since Friday is that my immune system wants me to buy these CVS Pumpkin Spice Cough Drops. The cough drops also contain menthol, however, and CandyHunting  and probably a lot of others, myself included  are a bit skeptical about the combination of mint and pumpkin.  Well immune system, it s not happenin Pldk Gov  t proposal envisions phone calls on airline flights
ESSEX 鈥?Two men have been arrested in the October killing of a 21-year-old victim in Essex.Officers responded for the call of a shooting around 10 p.m. on Oct. 9. A man was located to the rear of the 500 block of  stanley website Welbrook Road, 21221 with a gunshot wound to the upper body. Officials say the man died at the scene.  He is identified as Zeshaan Ali Toppa, 21, of the 300 block of Leeanne Road, 21221.Detectives from the Baltimore County Police Homicide Unit determined that Toppa was murdered during a drug-related robbery by the suspect, identified as 18-year-old Keonta Adrian Skipwith. A warrant for Skipwith s arrest was issued on October 14 for the charge  stanley water bottle of first degree mur caneca stanley der. He was arrested on October 26. A second suspect, 21-year-old Donnell Terrell Griffin III, was also arrested in the murder of Toppa. Police say Griffin III conspired with Skipwith to rob Toppa during an illicit drug transaction during which Toppa was shot and killed.Griffin is charged with first degree murder and he
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies