提问

#楼主# 4 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Qqin IPO Alert: Dye   038; Durham (TSXND) Can Double in Price
The new Tax-Free Savings Account  TFSA  starts on January 1 stanley cup , 2021. Even if the $6,000 limit hasn ;t changed in the last two years, your contribution can grow to a sizable amount over time. Likewise, your TFSA balance should be high by now if you ;ve been maximizing your account every year since you ;ve opened one.Stock picking is customary t stanley kubek o active TFSA users at the start of each year. It   more ins stanley flask piring to do so in 2021, because the TSX has recovered from COVID lows. You ;d have a fresh opportunity to hold an asset long term and be comfortable with it.If I were to max out my TFSA limit for 2021, the top pick in my mind is none other than聽Enbridge聽 TSX:ENB  NYSE:ENB . You get value for money from this incredible income stock. The pipeline giant has been consistently increasing dividends for 25 consecutive years. It raised its dividends once more this December.Compelling caseWhile Enbridge belongs to a volatile sector, the growth appeal is ever present. It ha Wgej Why Is Teck Resources Ltd. up Nearly 100% in 30 Days
Equity markets are trading at record highs, but the Canadian energy sector remains mired in a multi-year slump.Let s take a look at the current situation to see if it might be time for contrarian investors to start adding some beaten-up oil producers to their portfolios.Oil marketWest Texas Intermediate  WTI  oil has enjoyed a nice recovery over the past six months, rising from a low near US$43 per barrel to the current price of about US$57.Pundits are all over the map when it comes to price forecasts, with bulls calling for a strong move to the upside in 2018 and bears saying the recent strength won t last.Where we end up is really anyone s guess.On the positive side, global demand remains robust and OPEC has extended its pact with a handful o stanley mugs f other producers, including Russia, to trim global oil supply by 1.8 mil stanley mug lion barrels per day. The agreement first took effect late last year and was originally set to expire in June 2017.Analy stanley cup sts with a bearish position on oil point to rising sh
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies