提问

#楼主# 2024-8-6

跳转到指定楼层
Icqo Changing how retweets work Twitter seeks to slow down election misinformation
The Indianapolis firm typically begins a new studio every three years, and is a model of entrepreneurship that combines startup creation with venture funding. Co-founder and managing partner Scott Dorsey told TechCrunch this is coming at a busy time for vent af1 ure capital. The venture market is so hot and crazy right now,  Dorsey said.  Venture firms are having to move earlier to be competitive to get deals the adidas originals samba y might miss. Given what we do, we are as early as it gets, so I think we are ahead of that curve with the venture studio model. We are also going through all the trials and tribulations of starting companies, so we have that empathy and operator background. Not many firms have that background. All of that wild and crazy activity is a positive shift and providing a bigger field for seed investors, he added. There are more firms now that can write big checks, so if High Alpha is able to get companies up-and-running in the first airmaxplus  year, the startups will need that next level of capital  Vcbt Bee Partners closes fourth fund to add more capital for pre-seed founders in deep tech
The new round, which the team raised after the COVID-19 pandemic had already started, comes only six months after the company announced its $9.9 million Series A round. In total, Hasura has now raised $36.5 million. We ;ve been seeing rapid enterprise traction in 2020. We ;ve wanted to accelerate o salomon ultra glide ur efforts investing in the Hasura community and our cloud product  new balance damen that we recently launched and to ensure the success of our enterprise customers. Given the VC inbound interest, a fundraise made sense to help us step on the gas pedal and give us room to grow comfortably,  Hasura co-founder and CEO Tanmai Gopal told me.In addition to the new funding, Hasura also today announced that it has added support for MySQL databases. Until now, the company   service only worked with PostgreSQL databases.Rajoshi Ghosh, co-founder and COO  left  and Tanmai Gopal, co-founder and CEO  right . Image Credits: HasuraAs the company   CEO and co-founder Tanm crocs kaufen ai Gopal told me, My
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies