提问

#楼主# 7 小时前

跳转到指定楼层
Qevp Man held captive in attic for years as a child speaks out
Deputies arrested a Polk City, Florida woman for DUI on a horse in Lakeland on Thursday.Donna Byrne, 53, was riding the horse in the roadwaywhen deputies arrived on scene.Deputies said Byrne smelled like alcohol, had watery bloodshot eyes and was staggering.A field sobriety test was conducted and she was arrested for DUI. Byrne was also charged with animal neglect for failing to provide proper protection to the horse. According to the affidavit, Byrne put the horse in j stanley mug eopardy of being injured or killed.Byrne blew a .157 and .161 BAC. A breath alcohol level of .08 is the legal limit in Florida. Ms. Byrne was obviously not in any condition t stanley romania o be on the road. She not only put herself and the horse in danger, but also anyone who was driving on the road, which is typically very busy , Sheriff Grady Judd  stanley cup said.Polk County Sheriff s Animal Control seized the horse and transported it to their livestock facility.Byrne s prior criminal history includes five felony and 10misdemeanor charges, cons Jdyr Man killed by Chicago cops died of gunshot to back
BALTIMORE 鈥?When Alison Gillespie arrives at work each morning, she draws some attention. My co-worker stanley cup s will see me in the elevator with my helmet and they ll say,  oh, I d love to do that, but I m so scared to try.  She s hardly a daredevil - she just rides her bike to work.It s a habit she wants to normalize in her Montgomery County community. I don t want to be a novelty in the elevator anymore,  Gillespie said.For Gillespie, inspiring more people to get in the saddle means showing them it doesn t have to be scary - a feeling she can understand. I used to ride when I was in my early 20s. And I had a couple of very bad incidents that really scared me, and as much as I hated to stanley cup  admit it, it caused me to quit cycling. Now, she s a board member for Bike Maryland, a nonprofit group that advocates for cyclists across the state. She wants to help other women overcome their fears too - whether it s fear of a cras stanley nz h, crime, or, as Gillespie experienced - harassment. I think people aren t usin
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies