提问

pxas 2 TSX Stocks I m Watching in July 2023

渐冻症  / 正序浏览   © 著作权归作者本人所有

#楼主# 5 天前

跳转到指定楼层
Jtoe Bank of Nova Scotia Looks to Retail for Growth
The market is a scary place right now, and  stanley cups it   giving many Motley Fool investors the jitters. Even as the SP/TSX Composite Index remains relatively strong during the Russia-Ukraine crisis, worries still abound. An stanley cup d it   no wonder. The TSX has gone up and down like a yo-yo over the last year. And it has many wondering if any Canadian stocks are safe.But, of course, there are safe stocks. In fact, I ;m sure there are plenty that will remain strong no matter what   happening across the world or on the TSX. Today, however, I ;m going to focus on three Canadian stocks I feel you could buy confidently no matter what   going on. That way, you can stick to your long-term goals and rest easy.LoblawLoblaw  TSX  proved not only could it survive the pandemic but could come  stanley cups out the other end just as strong. The company shifted to create new revenue streams during the pandemic and are now using those, even as in-store sales continue to climb. Plus, the PC Op Pjqd 3 Key Takeaways From George Weston Ltd.   s Q3 Earnings Report
Frankly, fo stanley france r most investors, Air Canada  TSX:AC  stock should just be completely avoided. Here are five reasons why Air Canada is not a good buy in this environment.Air Canada stock is very volatileFirst, the stock is incredibly volatile. The stock has a beta of 2.06, which means Air Canada s stock is two times more volatile than the market. This is obvious in the way the stock has traded.At the start of June, Air Canada s stock roared up 39% in just six days. Last week, it tanked 23% before rallying 8.7% on Friday alone. Unfortunately, Air Canada and other airline stocks have become a major instrument for day traders and speculators.Stock markets are becomi stanley becher ng more bearish over concerns around a COVID-19 resurgence and general economic fears. If markets were to decline, you can expect Air Canada stock to see twice as much downside.It is in survival modeSecond, Air Canada is simply in business survival mode. In May, the company was burning upwards of $22 mill stanley cup ion a day in cash. It has ta
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies