提问

dvba UK bans space-related exports to Russia

渐冻症  / 正序浏览   © 著作权归作者本人所有

#楼主# 2024-7-26

跳转到指定楼层
Yehi Meet Else, the Thuraya-backed smallsat startup that wants to connect things with cubesats
  Jim Stewart, Stax Records Co-Founder, Dead at 92
Posted inNewsCruz remains opposed to ending ISS in mid-2020sbyJeff Foust May 9, 2018January 23, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend  Opens in new window Click to sha air max 1 re on Clipboard  Opens in new window Sen. Ted Cruz  R-Texas  said at the Humans To Mars Summit here May 8 that he still opposes any effort to end operations of the ISS in the mid-2020s.  Credit: SpaceNews/Jeff FoustWASHINGTON 鈥?The chairman of the Senate s space subcommittee nike jordan  vowed May 8 to block any attempt by the administration to end operations of the International Space Station in the mid-2020s.Speaking at the Humans to Mars Summit here by the Mars exploration advocacy group Explore Mars, Sen. Ted Cruz  R-Texas  said end adidas originals superstar ing federal funding of the station in 2025, a proposal included in NASA s fiscal year 2019 budget request, ran counter to Heud Sen. Marco Rubio, who is reportedly a finalist for Donald Trump s running mate, tried to create distance between the Republican nominee and Project 2025, a conservative agenda concocted by The Heritage Foundation. Think tanks do think tank stuff. They come up with ideas. They say things,  Rubio said on CNN s State of the Union, denying involvement with the 887-page policy agenda the group cheap dunks  has written as guidelines for the next Republican president. It s worth noting that as president, according to the foundation itself, Trump enacted approximately two-thirds of Heritage s policy agenda during his first year in office alone. Herit skechers arbeitsschuhe age officials told Axios in 2023 that they had briefed both Trump s and Rubio s campaigns.https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1809943821116940539 I can assure you, I don t have them with me today,  Rubio to salomon xa pro ld Dana Bash after she showed him a clip of Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts saying,  W
转播转播
回复

使用道具

成为第一个回答人

B Color Link Quote Code Smilies